Type 11-SEW3F Triple Function Sewage/Wastewater Air Release Valve
Type 11-SEW3F Triple Function Sewage Air Release Valve
The CTV Type 11-SEW3F Wastewater Air Release valve provides 3 functions:
1. Large air release during filling of the pipeline.
2. Small air venting under pressurized pipeline.
3. Large air intake during draining of the pipeline.
- Advanced design with simple mechanism, strong float to prevent cracking during sudden water hammer & quick closure.
- With special design body design to lower the sewage water flow speed, and let the air out.
- Keeps dirty or corrosive liquids inside the valve for safety during operation and to prevent no harm to environment
- Internal body guide and upper round wall keep float moving on its rail and keep liquid turbulence flow within this area.
- Large air flow through the nozzle even for higher viscosity liquid.
- Optional Outside Screen for safety and prevent insects or birds in.
. Fully fusion epoxy coated min 250 micron RAL-5015 inside and outside of valve body for long term services.
Manufacturing standard according BS EN 1074-4 (AWWA C512).
Flange drilling and dimension according BS EN 1092 (Optional ANSI flange).
Service Fields: For sewage & wastewater systems.
Size range: DN 50 - DN 300
Pressure ratings: PN10/PN16 (Flange). PN25 optional.
Working temperature: -10°-80°C.
Flow media: sewage water & wastewater.
Optional: antishock / anti-waterhammer version when water hammer as to be expected.