CTV Slanted Seat Tilting Disk Check Valve DN200 - DN1200 (PN10/16), Resilient Seated and Metal Seated.
CTV Slanted Seat Tilting Disk Check Valve DN200 - DN1200
The CTV Slanted Seat Tilting Check Valve (DN200-DN1200 - PN10/16) is available as Resilient Seated as well as Metalic Seated and is a type of check valve which consists of a cylindrical body, a disc inside it, a shaft that holds the disc, a counter lever and weight. The CTV Slanted Seat Tilting Check Valve needs less installation space. Even it is fully open, disc is located on the floow path.
This is the reason why it cannot be used in sewage media, but can be used only in clean water.
Specification: Slanted Seat, Metal sealing Tilting Disc Check Valve
- Sealing system/standard: Metallic sealing in accordance with EN 16767
- Face-to-face length: acc. to EN 558, basic series 14 (DIN 3202, F4)
- With flange ends on both sides acc. to EN 1092-2
- Body: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
- Shaft bearing: Zincfree bronze
- Seat: High-alloy weld overlay
- Check valve disk: Ductile iron EN-GJS-400-15 (GGG-40)
- Check valve shaft: Stainless steel 1.4021
- Resilient or Metal Seated
- Lever & Weight
- With Electronic Position Indicator (2 Switches: On/Off)