CTV Type 11-SC1F Single air release valve (Single Chamber, Single Function) - DN15-DN25
CTV Type 11-SC1F Air Release Valve
The CTV Type 11-SC1F Single air release valve is commonly installed in the peak of the pipeline, and used for exhausting the compressed air in pipeline system, generally there will be about 2% of dissolved air in water and it will release as bubbles and thru the air release valve nozzle. It can prevent the existence of bubble gap for flow, this can help a better efficiency for transmission of flow.
• High grade ductile iron body, reduce the weight and much longer life than cast iron.
• Simple mechanism with lever and float.
• The float and internal mechanism are made of AISI 304 stainless steel and last for much longer life cycles.
• Epoxy coating for both inside and outside.
• Male connection can easily be connected to isolated valves, no need further nipples..
• End connection can be BSPT or NPT thread.
Service Fields: For clean water system.
Size range: DN 15 (1/2"), DN 20 (3/4") and DN 25 (1")
Ratings : 10-16 Bar
Working temp. : -10 °C - 80 °C.
Flow Media : Clean water
Connection : PN10, PN16, BSPT and NPT male.